JP Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odin's Epik Dynamis Linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light in the Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nylan

Nylan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Light in the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Light in the Darkness   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:39 am

Anyone need or willing to help with this WotG quest. It seems you need to do four quest in your allied nation before receiving the next mission. If I can help you with your nations let me know.
Back to top Go down
Doodlebug

Doodlebug

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Darkness   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:18 am

Well ya goofball, those four quests have been open since WoTG came out >.>

Should be on Ffxiclopedia
Back to top Go down
Nylan

Nylan

PostSubject: I know they have   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:03 pm

If I could sleep nuke the Quadavs for the Bastok leg I'd have my wife come help. Read they resist Gravity, Sleep and Bind.
Back to top Go down
Doodlebug

Doodlebug

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Darkness   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:55 pm

I'm suggesting you're doing the Bastok leg?
Back to top Go down
Nylan

Nylan

PostSubject: Yes, yes I am   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:05 pm

I always pick Bastok. I feel I can hide better in that slum. Don't see any shouts for those quest. May this will change a little, (very little), now that they are needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Doodlebug

Doodlebug

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Darkness   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Can people from other nations help? Cause I campaigned up with Windy >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Darkness   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:05 pm

i'm in sandy here
Back to top Go down
Nylan

Nylan

PostSubject: I think so   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:49 pm

I don't know. As they are quest it would seem you can. I did the first quest for deathstone in Sandy. I'll try to get the quest started and see later.
Back to top Go down
Ara

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Darkness   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:07 am

I'm on windy's "A Manifet PRoblem" if anyone else needs it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duffy05452
Doodlebug

Doodlebug

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Darkness   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:26 pm

I'm registered with Windy so hopefully I can catch up on missions and do some with you guys x.x
Back to top Go down
Nylan

Nylan

PostSubject: Well   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:38 pm

I've had one hell of a week. Been on game maybe a total of 10 hours or so. I will start the fourth Sandy S quest soon and will get it done hopefully by next weekend. At that point will find out if you need to do your own nations quests or not.

Doodles, if you help me do the quests for Windy I will help you get your four done. You too Ara. Tryng to make time to do Sandy with Cyrax.

Not sure when I'll be on game regularly again. Need to find another job ASAP. Work fucked me out of hours and shit is pretty bad. I will be on July but won't know about August till closer to end of month.
Back to top Go down
Ulautie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Darkness   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:14 am

I am on WoTG 7 "Purple, The New Black" Sandy Affiliated

But as far as the Basty quests I'm up for helping you because i'm working my way to completing all of the WoTG Quests...
I have all of the Sandy quests done, most of the Windy Quests done, And getting ready to start on the Bastok Quests...

So give me a (/Tell) when ya see me on and we'll try to set up a time.

ttyl,
Ulautie
Back to top Go down
http://jpbutton.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Darkness   Light in the Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light in the Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JP Button :: General :: Events :: Other Events-