JP Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odin's Epik Dynamis Linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuza

Ryuuza

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun Empty
PostSubject: Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun   Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:42 pm

I just did Dynamis-Wisdom Teeth and all 4 of mine dropped.

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Doodlebug

Doodlebug

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun   Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 pm

Did they give you some pimp ass painkillers?

After mine I passed out and slept from like 10am to 10am lololol
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza

Ryuuza

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun   Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Nothing too good. Vicodin ES, i was hoping for percocet but meh, I'll just take like 10 of these lol
Back to top Go down
Conundrum

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun   Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:13 am

I got mine yanked at bootcamp by some asshole training to become a dentist.

He comes into the room with a boombox blasting "highway to hell."

They then prep me with 2 shots of novacaine (yeah, 2) and then put a cheesecloth over my eyes.

No pretty pills, no knockout gas. I was awake and coherent as they put this mouth brace in and then do some routine dark age torture shit.

First tooth came right out, 2nd was the problem. It hadn't grown in yet. First they couldn't cut straight through the gums, then the grinder kept slipping as they were cutting through the bone to the tooth. Then he realizes he can't pull it right out so they have to break it in half. Imagine a pick in your jaw and some numbnuts whacking it with a hammer. Didn't break the first few tries.

Ever hear the term "swearing like a sailor"? Comes from experiences like this. Luckily I had only 3 wisdom teeth and they decided to leave the third in.

Oh yeah, and those pain killers you guys got afterwards? Try midol for 3 days instead. Top it off with 1 day bedrest in something slightly better than prison and you have my experience with wisdom teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun   Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:23 pm

lol man i hated getting mine out cause i had to get use to not haveing them inand eating without them >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun   Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:15 am

I got slept for 3h's, then had extra str. pain killers for 1.5 week's .. pulled all 4 out.. thing is it didn't heal fast so i was swallowing blood constantly, and i had to sleep sitting in bed cus the swelling was bleeding nuts if i pressed on it .. as well i could not eat anything for 3days, and water was a pain when drank it.. but hell no way was it as bad as my dad's or Conun's!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun   Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wisdom Teeth FunFunFun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JP Button :: General :: Gossip :: Misc.-
Jump to: