JP Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odin's Epik Dynamis Linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is goodbye for now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nylan

Nylan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-20

This is goodbye for now Empty
PostSubject: This is goodbye for now   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:05 pm

Quote :
I come home this morning from work, get into some comfortable clothes, hoping on game to check things out. Tells me I need to purchase or reactivate ids when I hit play.

There are no ids needing reactivating but they are not there. Just gone. I go to bed and wife calls them. As I could not make payment they completely blocked all ids. So this is a new Se policy.

Wife checks her account, which got billed and has three new content ids charged at a dollar, main char charged at 25 dollars and her mules (4) charged at two dollars.

I have started over three times, love to log in to get something done or just bullshit with friends. However I am not affected greatly by this. If I come back it will be at a much later time. Money is a major issue now, with work cutting my hours this little bit may help.

Posted this on Alla forums. Figured I would let you all know I'll be off indefinitely. Have fun in Dyna and hope to see you sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Mirra

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye for now   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:13 pm

Well, that blows. GL man
Back to top Go down
Doodlebug

Doodlebug

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye for now   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:15 pm

I'm so sorry hunny ; ;
Back to top Go down
Jago

Jago

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye for now   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:53 pm

Wow, I'm quite sorry to hear that. I didn't know you very long but you're quite the character and I enjoyed your presence.

If there's anything I can do, let me know.

It always helps to have outlets or helping hands so I'll pm you with a private
e-mail address.

Do take care,

Jago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: omg.........   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:36 am

wow.. i'l miss u at sky and dyna. what a bummer -.- u see everyones bloody leaving me!!
Back to top Go down
Nylan

Nylan

PostSubject: You are breaking my heart   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:32 am

Didn't plan on leaving. Going to try one thing when SE opens up here. They double charged twice in a row. So one of those two times was a screw up. However if they try to justify it as within their power, I will not be back.

I'll post what happens either way this afternoon, I've been up for 20~ hrs. Phoenix Dynasty is a fun game to play in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
stretchingjaw

stretchingjaw

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye for now   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:38 am

Noooooooo, Frak Nylan. Thanks for the schooling, I hope everything works out for you and your family. Maybe alot of overtime will come your way and you can come back and play again. Peace and Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
http://jpbutton.roflforum.net
Nylan

Nylan

PostSubject: Thanks for the support.   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:28 pm

Usually people either rejoice or tell me a simple goodbye. Yes I have nothing better to do then troll.
Back to top Go down
Nylan

Nylan

PostSubject: Well it was fun while it lasted   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:00 pm

My wife just got off the phone with SE. They have lost a two customers today. In two months time we have paid close to $200 for this. They told her that you pay for the previous months gaming time.

So in July you pay for June. Basically, there is no free first month. Just no start up fee. If I was to reactive so i could play in August id be double billed again.

I'd have lawyer look into, purely cause I'm pissed now, but can't afford that shit either Sad

Anyway, I'll troll as I have been. Take care everyone had great fun.
Back to top Go down
Mirra

PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye for now   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Nylan, are you back in game? Cause your character is online right now, but not answering.
Back to top Go down
Nylan

Nylan

PostSubject: Well as of   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:42 pm

It is 9:35pm right now and I'm filling in for the guy on second shift at work. Waiting on a dick head at HQ to put in a trailer so i can add mine in and finish this shit.

I gave wife ok to reactivate my account. In about 3 weeks I'll be moving and have a total of 300 a month for rent and utlities on a 4 bedroom 2 and half bath house.

I will be able to save up money for a car and can return the one I was given to use a week ago. Which all means I can play the game.

Although I do not feel up to playing, I will attend Dyna while working on lower level jobs. So if I am withdrawn don't take it personally.
Back to top Go down
Doodlebug

Doodlebug

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye for now   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:06 am

Dude we almost GM'd your ass lulz
Back to top Go down
Mirra

PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye for now   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:49 pm

I will take it personally Nylan! I DEMAND RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF ATTENTION CONSTANTLY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye for now   This is goodbye for now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is goodbye for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JP Button :: General :: Gossip :: Misc.-
Jump to: